Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Evan's Royal Chairs!

These chairs are a gift from Justin's cousin April who owns a children's furniture store. I think they are so cute and unique! The top one is a potty chair which you can put your child's picture in. The great thing about this potty chair is that the front has a little cup that comes up for little boys. Hopefully that means less mess for Mommy! I also think the top where it says "his majesty's royal throne" is cute! I'm hoping that when the time comes this chair will be great incentive! The second chair is a matching rocking chair. Kids love things their own size and I thought it was really a neat gift. It says "Always a Prince" on the top. The bottom picture is a gift from Evan's Uncle Adam. It's called a Wee Block that says "Tinkle tinkle lil' star". I don't think this needs a long explanation!:) What they don't think of! If it works it could be a great thing. At least that's what Daddy thinks!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Truckin Teeds said...

I don't have kids of my own (maybe that's why I'm in the dark) I could use an explanation on that there gadget.

Springer Family said...

Those chairs are too cute!!
~Renee