Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pregnancy Pictures

Here are a few pictures we took yesterday. I am currently 38 weeks. Only two weeks left!! We have not taken very many pictures since I've been pregnant. Not because I mind the belly just because I don't think about it. I'm not a real good picture person when it comes to pictures of myself. The picture of Justin and I with our bellies together is a joke. He says he still has the bigger belly. I don't think so! He's just pushing his out and mine is just there!:) We are both going on a diet when Evan is born. Justin had started before we found out that I was expecting but decided to wait until I could join him. Actually, I kind of asked him to wait due to the fact that I knew I would be gaining during these past months. Thanks to my Mom and Aunt MaryLou who made me this skirt! It is extremely comfortable and fits me about the best of any of my maternity clothes.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Misty said...

Ahh, you look so cute! I love pg bellies :-) Hang in there, I know the last few weeks are tiring.

Aimee said...

Hey Jennifer, I just ran across your blog today. Congratulations on the baby! I enjoyed looking at the picutres.

Truckin Teeds said...

You both look wonderful! I can't wait to see the pics of your new arrival! (I know you're really excited about that too). I'm so glad you're getting to stay at home with Evan! Take care...we'll be counting the days with you! :o)

Brenda said...

You look good. Hope you have an easy labor and a good delivery!!!!

David and April said...

Hey! We cannot wait for little Evan to arrive! We are waithing for the call!! Love ya! Good Luck with delivery!

Misty said...

Hey Jen!

I was just thinking about you...I talked with Jay and Tonya last night, they said no baby yet...sorry! I hope this little guy is here now and you are both doing great!

Misty