Thursday, June 7, 2007

Baby Shower

Here are a few more pictures from the baby shower. I'm still trying to get things put away! My mother-in-law has four miniature Yorkshire terriers. They sat and looked at me while I was opening the gifts as if to say "All these toys and none for us!?" They are very spoiled and used to getting toys every time there are presents around! Yogi, the oldest sat at my feet with a very disturbed look. He's probably wondering what in the world all the fuss is about. Just a quick update: I am going to be more than ready when this little guy decides it's time to join the world! Justin has been such a sweetheart doing whatever he thinks will make me more comfortable. I thank God daily for such a wonderful husband! I love you Sweetheart! We have an appointment tomorrow so we will see if our suspicions are right. I think Evan has turned so now he is in breech position. He has turned quite a few times but it sure feels like his head that keeps poking in my right rib! It is kind of cute because he seems to know when it's Daddy's hand on my tummy. He really kicks and moves as if to show off. We sure are looking forward to meeting this little guy! I almost have the nursery decorated so I will post pictures as soon as it's done.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: