Tuesday, June 5, 2007

New Minivan

Well, we finally did it. We purchased our first minivan. I feel a little older now. It was an emotionally difficult decision for me!:) Just kidding, although for those of you who know me I was very attached to my Toyota Camry. My Camry was not the greatest deal in the world, but it was one I did on my own. I am going to miss that car! Anyway, we bought this 2007 Nissan Quest the end of March. I know, I know, it's taken this long to post! I will get better at updating, I promise!:) We felt like it was time to get something bigger and with all the traveling we do the minivan was the best option. This one has some really great features like DVD player, automatic door opening for the back hatch and side door, fold down second and third row and a few other things. We should now have plenty of room for our things, the baby's things AND still be able to see out the back window when we travel to PA!:) I really do like it and it didn't take to long to get adjusted to driving a bigger vehicle. We'll have to see if we can get as many miles out of it as my parents have gotten out of their minivan!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Truckin Teeds said...

What a super-snazzy vehicle! :o) You'll have to take us for a spin if we get a chance to come visit.