Thursday, June 5, 2008

Quick Post

This is going to be a quick post as I have a million and one things that need to be done. We are leaving tomorrow for Hobe Sound to see the newest addition to the Slagenweit family. I can't wait to see Tyler! I love being an Aunt! Evan is doing wonderful! He is such a little ham. When we take him to the store he flirts and charms everyone who talks to him (which is pretty much everyone who passes us!). He laughs so much and keeps us laughing. The videos are one of him laughing at an AFV video. I had put him in his highchair for a snack and this clip caught his attention. Since we have DVR we rewinded it about 7 times. The video clip is from the 6th time and he wasn't cracking up as much as the first few times. The second clip is of his Daddy making "Donald Duck getting out of the shower" noises!:) Don't exactly know what that is but Evan thought it was hilarious! I will post more after we get back from the weekend. We had a great visit with some of Justin's family this past week so I will also post pictures from that.

2 comments:

David and April said...

Him laughing cracks me up! He's really motering around to! Give Tyler a hug and kiss for us!!!

Kara Plank said...

This is So cute and funny! Evan sure has a good sense of humor! Can't wait to see pics of Baby Tyler!