Friday, June 13, 2008

Visit to Hobe Sound

We were able to travel to Hobe Sound this past weekend to visit with everyone. Of course, I got to spend lots of time holding my newest nephew. What a sweetheart! Jay and Tonya are doing such a great job with him. He's a really good baby. Evan was very fascinated with Tyler as long as Mommy (me) wasn't holding him. We stayed with my Aunt Faye's family and had a fabulous time of food and fun. I mention food because anyone who knows my family knows that we like to eat and when we get together there is an abundance of food. Friday evening we had a mini party for Uncle John who turned 50 earlier in the week. It was also was for Janette who graduated from 8th grade. Janelle and Janette both gave up there rooms for Evan and us. Thank you girls for being so sweet and helping us keep an eye on Evan! Also, thanks to Aunt Faye and Uncle Tommy for opening your beautiful home to us! We really had a wonderful time. Unfortunately I didn't get to many pictures of the rest of the family. I always have good intentions and then forget to get the camera out!
Tyler Mark Slagenweit
Aunt Jennifer and Tyler
Uncle Justin and Tyler

Tyler
Brent and Evan. No orneriness there!:)
Janette and Evan watching Baby Einstein
Ready for church

Mommy, Daddy and Baby Tyler

2 comments:

Kara Plank said...

Love all the pics! Tyler is so cute!!!!! We hope to see everybody at Christmas! We all have little boys at various stages!

Jamie said...

Hey! This is Jamie Taylor...I love keeping updated with your blog every once in a while. Evan is adorable!

By the way, funny question....but are some of those pics taken in Jay and Tonya's house....I have a reason for asking, but I know it sounds funny. Just wondering. I haven't seen her house....
I wish I could have seen her and the baby when we were in Florida last week, but it was such a quick trip.

Have a great day!
Jamie