Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day

Not sure what was funny, but they were all laughing! Grandpa, Evan and Greatgrandma White.
His faithful little thumb!
Daddy and Evan chillin'!
Pool time!
We had a very slow Memorial day weekend. On Monday we had a cookout at my in-laws. We had a delicious meal and of course Evan enjoyed time in the pool. Evan stayed the night with them Sunday because I was feeling very poorly. Every time he sees a pool he wants to get in! He has been sleeping and eating a lot better lately. We are so thankful for both!

2 comments:

David and April said...

The picture of Evan sucking his thumb I think look so much like David! Except those brown eyes! He is getting SO big! Make him stop! Can't wait to see ya soon!

Erin said...

I can't believe he is 11 months old. He has the biggest brown eyes that probably melt you when he is being onrey! CUTE!

Send my congrats to Jay and Tonya!