Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving 2007 cont.

Out little family! Can you tell Evan is ready for a nap?
Daddy's little man!
Evan with Daddy and Yogi. Evan, "I think I like this dog!".
Evan, "Okay, maybe not so much! At least not when he barks!". Yogi decided to bark at something Justin did and it really startled Evan. He really does like all 4 of the dogs. Normally he'll sit and watch them and giggle at their antics. They seems to return the affection. They'll bring Evan toys and when he cries they look at you like you had better help him. Very cute!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

David and April said...

Who can deny those puppy dog, big brown eyes?? So cute!! HUGS!!!

kentncarissa said...

Aww, your family is so cute. I love the pics of Evan with the dogs, my dog is so protective of Kaden now. It's really funny. I have a new website, i changed it because it's easier. go to www.kentncarissa.blogspot.com
love,
carissa