Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Early Christmas Present!

Yesterday my early Christmas present was delivered! For Christmas Cheryl (my mother-in-law) got me a new washer and dryer. After a ton of research online I decided to go with this LG set. I've always had a top load washer, but we decided to go with a front load this time as the reviews were the best. I've already done 6 loads of laundry in them (it's amazing how much laundry a little one produces!:)) and love them! They are so much quieter which means I can now start laundry in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. (Yes, I actually did this last night because I couldn't sleep after Evan was up for a bottle!)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sara said...

Just bought the same ones for my new place. I have heard nothing but rave reviews for the machines.

Maria said...

Those are nice!! I actually just got the ones by Samsung. They look similar.

Matt and Silvia Decker said...

He's such a cutie pie!!! ... and he's getting big too. It sounds like you've had some problems with the different types of formula - hopefully this last one works well for him! Is he sleeping through the night yet? I'm dreaming of the day when I can get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep :)