Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving 2007!

First time driving! (Don't worry we are just sitting in our driveway!:)) This was Thanksgiving day and we were getting ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa White's house. We spent the day with them just hanging out. It was actually a little cool which was nice for this northern girl. I get very nostalgic and homesick this time of year. I'll have to do two posts as I can only post 4 pictures at a time. Sorry!
Great-grandma White and Evan. She hadn't seen him since he was 3 weeks old. They got along great and of course Evan ate up the attention!
Grandma and Grandpa White with Evan and little Tiffany.
Grandpa and Evan being silly! We're not sure who enjoys it more! Evan or Grandpa? Oh, the faces they do make at each other!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Truckin Teeds said...

Your little guy is really growing! I love your pictures. :o) I hope we get a chance to meet up with you again sometime. Take care!