Monday, April 28, 2008

Update

First trip to Chuck E Cheese!
Riding his Tonka truck.
Cheese!
Playing in the clothes hampers!
He found my stethoscope and BP cuff. He loves to play with it!

It has been another busy week and a half here! I had several dozen medical charts to review, summarize and type up. On top of that Evan was teething and ran a fever for three and a half days. We took him to the pediatrician on Thursday afternoon due to the consistent fevers and also he was barely eating at all. Evan has gained a little weight since our last appointment which is a good thing. The doctor said that if he wasn't eating any better by today then we would set up a GI consult. I haven't set up the appointment yet, but hopefully they can see him sometime in the next week. If any of you Mom's out there have any suggestions as to how to interest him in eating I'm open to suggestions! He could care less about eating even if he's gone all night without anything. Now that his fever is gone he is back to his playful happy little self. He is really trying to walk. It's so cute to watch him! He's getting more brave at letting go of whatever he's holding onto and venturing out. He's gotten very talkative lately. When we get him from his nap he jabbers for a long time. He still says dada, mama and nana. I'll try and post a little video of him later. It's turned sideways or I would post it now. I have to try and rotate it or re-video it.

2 comments:

Kara Plank said...

Cool! I can't decide if we are looking forward to the day Clayton wants to go to Chuck E. Cheese's or dreading it...=)

Allana Martian said...

I think your son is having a crisis. He can't decide whether to be a circus ride operator, truck driver, carpet layer, laundryman or a doctor. PLEASE let me know when he makes up his mind! :-) Whatta cutie!