Monday, April 28, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Sylvia (a friend from HSBC) 10 days ago and am just now getting to it. Sorry Sylvia!

What I was doing 10 years ago:

I had finished my first semester of college (AWC). I moved home and worked full time until I went to HSBC that fall.

Five things on my to do list today:
1. Grocery shopping.
2. Make Evan Dr appointment.
3. Cook dinner.
4. Finish typing up the medical charts I have sitting on my desk.
5. SLEEP!! (Amen!)

Snacks that I enjoy:
Blue Bell rocky road ice cream, Chicken in a Biskit crackers (northern thing), fresh fruits (any kind, except bananas)

What would do if I were a billionaire:
1.Make sure my Mom never had to work again!!
2.Set up trust funds for our children.
3.Give to missions, church work and charities.
4.Buy a new house.
I'm sure there are a million and one other things, but it would take forever to list them all!

Three of my bad habits:
1. Worrying!
2. Talking to myself.
3. Not taking enough time off for myself.

Places I have lived:
Martingsburg, PA
Hobe Sound, Florida
Turbotville, PA
Watsontown, PA
Palm Harbor, FL

Five jobs I have had:

1. Assistant Manager- McDonald's

2. Bakery- Dutch Haus

3. Nanny

4. Pediatric Home Health Nurse

5. Wife and Mommy (By far my most favorite and worthwhile job! My dream job!)

No comments: