Saturday, September 29, 2007

Three Months Old!

Evan turned three months old September 24 which is incredibly hard to believe! He is such a little charmer and has a very cute personality. We were out to eat and he was cooing and smiling at everyone that walked by him! Yesterday he laughed out loud for the first time! I figured it would be soon and as I was getting him dressed for the day he looked at me and giggled. Of course, when I got Daddy he stopped and just looked at us grinning. Sometimes I think he knows too much already! It's so amazing how he changes daily. His acid reflux is about the same. We now have him on Maalox every feeding and Axid twice a day. He isn't having the pain like he had been, but he still doesn't want to eat much. He sleeps now from 9-10PM until 7AM. We have also been successful at getting him to take three daytime naps. He loves to play and be sitting up when he is awake. We have also discovered he loves being outside. Since we live in Florida we hadn't taken him out much due to the heat. It is finally cooling down enough to take him for walks.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Matt and Silvia Decker said...

Jennifer, Evan is just a doll! He definitely looks like you :)

I added your link to my blog - hope that's ok.

Maria said...

He is so adorable. Did you see the update to my blog?!?!

Erin said...

Wow, has it already been 3 months? He is a cutie pie and looks like you. Great to see pics of you all! Check out Dana G's myspace page. She posted pics from college days... it brings back soooo many memories.

Springer Family said...

He's getting so big! I think he's bigger than Korey! Time goes so quickly. Its hard to believe. :-)