Friday, September 28, 2007

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Misty to give seven random facts about myself. Sorry it took me this long to get to it, Misty!

1. I think it would be neat to be a race car driver. I have a need for speed!
2. I met my handsome husband on eharmony.com.
3. I am living my dream. Being a wife and mother. Ever since I can remember that's what I wanted to be and I love every minute of it.
4. I love to clean! (Maybe it's more that I like the results than the cleaning itself!)
5. Ever since I was pregnant with Evan I have suddenly developed a love of spicy food.
6. In my job as a pediatric nurse, I resuscitated a patient of mine that was 1 year old at the time. Something I hope I never have to do again as long as I live! If I close my eyes I can still see his little blue body laying in the crib.
7. I have driven from PA to Fl in 17 hours only stopping 3 times for a total of 40 minutes. (I never want to do it again, but it was worth it to see Justin!)

No comments: