Saturday, May 19, 2007

Pictures of Evan's Room and Pregnancy Update

Here are the pictures I have been meaning to get up since my last post. We have been very busy getting the house rearranged. Justin has been wonderful helping with putting furniture together and moving furniture. For those of you who have never seen our home Evan's room doubles as the guest room. There is still a queen size bed so that when Grandma and Grandpa come they have a place to sleep. Thanks in advance Mom and Dad for agreeing to come down for those first two weeks! We are looking forward to having you here and meeting your new grandson! My Mom is the queen of getting babies started on a schedule so that will also be much appreciated. We are getting more anxious as the due date approaches. I for one will be very glad when this little one joins us and the discomforts of pregnancy are over. Overall I have felt better the past few weeks than I have in quite some time. The less room Evan has to move it seems the more he tries too! It is such an incredible feeling and one of the things I'm really going to miss after he's born. They have set the due date between July 1-7. My original due date was July 7 but With the ultrasounds and the way I'm measuring they are moving it up. The doctor says they definitely won't let me go past July 7 so either way he'll be here by then! The pictures of me have been taken in the past week. I am going to try and take one once a week from here on out.







3 comments:

Springer Family said...

Great pictures! Yes, I like you, can't wait til this part is over! I was sooo sick with Kylie that after she was born I was amazed at how much better & how much more energy I had. So, look up -- there's hope!!

Misty said...

Hey Jennifer!

I found your blog off Sharron's, I love finding old friends on the internet :-)

You have a very cute little tummy there!! Congratulations!

Misty

Truckin Teeds said...

Your baby furniture is beautiful! I'm so excited for you. I hope we'll get to see you again soon. Keep those pictures coming...it's fun to keep up. :)