Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Nesting!

Well, much to my poor husband's dismay I have entered the nesting stage of the pregnancy! Full force I might add! We finished putting all the nursery furniture together and rearranging the room over this past week. On Saturday night I got to thinking about a list of things I want to get done over the next few weeks. Washing all the walls, pulling all the furniture out to clean behind it, washing the windows, cleaning all the fans, etc. The stuff that my mom and grandma used to affectionately call "spring and fall" housecleaning. The time of year we all dreaded as kids. So, I got the idea in my head that we really needed to paint the baby's room! I mean after all that room has been sitting empty since we got married so what better time than the present to do this task. Justin just looked at me like I'd lost it then said if it would make me feel good we could do it. Thus, Monday found us at Home Depot picking out paint and supplies to paint. I got started that evening while Justin was in a meeting. We finished the job yesterday. It looks wonderful and really did feel good to get a new coat of paint on that room. Thanks to my wonderful husband for all his help and putting up with my whims! I love you Sweetheart! I will post pictures of the room after we have things moved back in.

2 comments:

Philip Brown said...

Okay guys, it's been a week and no pictures!? Mom wants a picture of the van, I'm wanting a picture of the pregnant lady and we're both anxious to see the nursery. BTW!! Jen, you know Justin is a gem don't you? Most husbands would have said "if it would make you feel good YOU can do it!" :o) You'd better go easy on him - Love,Marianne

Springer Family said...

Congratulations on your baby! You might remember me, Renee Fetzer from PA. I went to Portage school for awhile. I found your blog while looking at Marianne's. :-) I have 1 baby who will be 1 on June 20th & another due to be born the same day! :-) They are so much fun!! My blog is www.texmexspringers.blogspot.com stop by & visit sometime!