Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Introductions

For those of you who know me and not Justin I thought I would give you a little background information. He was born in Huntingburg, IN Sept. 19, 1980. His parents moved to the Tampa Bay, Fl area just a year later where he has lived most of his life since then. He lived in CO for a year and then back to FL. He has one brother, Adam who lives in FL and a step-sister, Brooke who lives in MO. His mom Cheryl and step-dad Bob live just five minutes from us. His dad Kim lives in IN with his wife Regale. Justin graduated from college in 2006 with an Associates degree in web design. He works as the property manager for his mom and step-dad's 5 shopping centers. We also own our own Internet marketing business. Justin and I actually met on E-harmony.com in 2003. After meeting and dating for almost two years we got married and I moved to FL.
For those of you who know Justin and not me here is a little bit of my background. I was born July 27, 1979 in Martinsburg, PA to Mark and Bonnie Slagenweit. I grew up on a dairy farm and was homeschooled for my last 6 years of schooling. My parents still live in PA. I have a sister, Marianne who lives in OH and is married to Philip. They have two beautiful little boys. I also have two brothers, David who lives in PA with his wife, April and Jonathan who lives in FL with his wife, Tonya. I graduated in 2004 with my nursing degree. I have worked as a home health pediatric nurse since I graduated. As I said before, Justin and I married in Feb. 2005. I love being married and we have a wonderful life here in FL. Family is very important to me.
We are expecting our first child, a son who's name will be Evan Joshua Harris, the first part of July. We are very excited and nervous about this new adventure! As with marriage, you really don't know what to expect having a child until it actually happens. I do know that God doesn't give us anything we can't handle and will guide us every step of the way!

1 comment:

Philip Brown said...

Welcome to blogland! It's a nifty way to keep in touch when you live so far apart. Love you guys!
Marianne, Philip, Allan and Daniel