Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Update

Ok, so I know a few of you think I dropped off the face of the earth (sorry April, I am trying to do better!), but the truth is I have been to worn out to blog! We are still alive and well. Unfortunately, this post will have to do without pictures because I haven't gotten them uploaded yet! I have been so exhausted lately that I'm napping every time Evan does! I hate it because I can't get anything done. Come to find out my TSH (thyroid) level is high. I had this problem quite a few years ago and was back to normal with Synthroid. I started the medication to day although the doctor warned me it could take two months to straighten out. Other than that I have started helping an elderly man who lives two condos down from us. It's great because I can walk there in under a minute and I can take Evan with me. They love to see Evan and it works well with our schedule. Evan is doing great! He has twelve teeth now. He is really starting to "like" eating. He walks everywhere and tried to run every now and then. We are amazed at the words he can say! He loves to go to the park and seems to enjoy playing with other kids. The past two Sundays, he has been very comfortable in the nursery at church. I was a little anxious about it due to the fact that it's a new church for us, but he seems to be doing great. He took an instant liking to the senior pastor and reached out to be held the first time they met which is very unusual. Justin has been very busy with work lately. We are looking forward to things slowing down in the next few weeks! I'll try and post later this week with pictures, but no promises! Have a wonderful night!

2 comments:

Faithe said...

I've been checking every day (several times a day) to see if you've updated! Thanks for letting us know you are still around. I can identify with the TSH thing -- been there, done that. Hope you soon feel better. Just take it easy and nap when you can. Hugs to all of you. Love, Aunt Faithe

Springer Family said...

Hey! Glad to see you updated! Hope you feel better soon. I know what its like to be that tired for different reasons though. =) Kamryn is starting to sleep though the night - so I'm at least getting 8 hours of sleep!