Thursday, September 25, 2008

Newer Pictures

This post is mainly going to be pictures of the past few weeks. Things are starting to slow down and I am regaining a little of my energy. Since I last blogged Justin celebrated his 28th birthday on Sept. 17. We had a nice dinner out with his family. We actually had a nice time just the two of us the weekend before. It's so hard to surprise him with anything, but I did manage to get tickets to a comedy show without him knowing about it. I have been spending quite a bit of time caring for Dave (the elderly gentleman two condos down from us). He has fallen twice in the past week and ended up with some pretty nasty looking wounds. It's nice to be able to put some of my nursing skills back into action. Evan is his usual happy self. He keeps us on our toes and we love every minute of it! He "talks" a lot more now. I'm amazed at how many words he actually says and know what they mean. Well, for some reason blogger is not letting me post any pictures. I may have to resort to several posts through Picasa or just wait until later to post pictures.

No comments: