Sunday, March 30, 2008

An awesome blog and prayer request!

I have been reading an amazing blog since the first of February. My sister actually sent me the link and since then I have seen it on several blogs I read. It is an incredible blog about a husband and wife with CF and their beautiful micro preemie. As I write this they are waiting for news on a new set of lungs for Tricia. They just got the call tonight and are waiting to see if it's a sure match. Their story has really captured me. I know they would appreciate all the prayers they can get at this point. If you have time to check it out it is worth the reading! The link is http://www.cfhusband.blogspot.com/ .

2 comments:

Faithe said...

You are right -- what an incredible blog!!! I can hardly see, as I sat here reading this amazing story through tears. I will add this family to my prayer list and will keep checking often for updates. Thanks for the link. Oh, yes, and I enjoy your updates -- I check often!! Evan's growing up so fast. And such a doll!! Love to all 3 of you.

David and April said...

Evan in his swim trucks is to much!! I checked out that blog..just when you think you've got it bad you look at others that are far worse off. God is already working there! Look at all the people they are wittnessing to!! God Bless that whole family, especially Tricia and Gwenyth!! Love you! Miss you!