Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom and Adam!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. Happy birthday Mom! Wish so much I could have been there to cook your favorite meal for you like you did for us all those years! We love you! Also, I want to wish my brother-in-law Adam a happy birthday and a great year ahead!

Well, I really don't have anything new to post other than that Evan has slept for 11 hours straight the past two nights! Mommy is more than a little grateful for the extra hours of sleep it affords her. I don't have any new pictures this week due to the fact that my camera battery is dead and I keep forgetting to put it on the charger!

1 comment:

AmberDawn said...

So glad you were able to get some much-needed sleep!!

I'm going to send you an invite to my blog, so if you get something from "blogger"-something, that's probably what it is.

Happy February!!