Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I love to play!

Hello again! I thought I'd post a little today because we are leaving tomorrow to go north for a week. Evan is doing much better now that he is taking the medication for reflux. He ate 20 ounce yesterday so we are slowly getting back up to where he should be. He is also much happier and not really crying during his feedings anymore. He spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa White yesterday so I could get the house cleaned and everything packed for our trip. These are some pictures they took. He loves to play on his little Baby Einstein activity mat! He is starting to reach out for the toys that are hanging down. The bottom picture is one where he was so excited he was squealing. That's his version of laughing right now! He smiles so much and I don't think it will be long before he figures out how to laugh. I spoke my Dad earlier today and the latest on my cousin Joy is that she is in labor. They took a liter and a half of amniotic fluid off yesterday and the doctor felt that it would be best just to get the labor process started. We should know later today what is going to happen to the little guy. Pray that the doctors have wisdom and that the family would feel God's peace in this situation. If I find out more later today I will try and give a quick update.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

He is getting so big so fast!! I love his smile! Enjoy your trip up north!! Hopefully you can cool off!

Thanks for the updates on Joy. We have been praying for them. I know Chad's parents have been also. They (Chad and his parents)know Joy from way back I guess. What a trying time for them! Only God knows I guess.

Rebekah said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog!

It was terror that went through me when Chad told me he had read it (about Joy) on your blog. It is always so unknown when you are expecting anyhow. My heart breaks for them. I'm praying for a miracle or that God will give them peace that he was just so special that God wanted him in Heaven with him.

We are doing good. Busy and looking forward to cooler weather. (as I'm sure you are also) Enjoy your trip!!!

Rebekah

Truckin Teeds said...

Hope you guys have a great trip! :o) Your little guy is getting cuter every day. Take care!

Springer Family said...

Have a great trip! The pictures are great!!