Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I trust everyone had a blessed Christmas! I know I enjoyed every second I got to spend with my family! I know this post is long over due, but what can I say. I am rejoining life after being very ill since the middle of November. For good reason I might add! We are expecting our second child in July. A HUGE surprise, but a welcome one! I will try and put updated pictures and news in the following weeks. Evan has grown up so much it's hard to believe. Hopefully as the morning sickness eases I will get back to posting regularly!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! A little birdie told me your news. I am so happy for you! I hope you are feeling better. Morning sickness (or all day sickness) stinks. I'm sorry you've had it so rough these past few months. Wish we could have seen you all in PA, but our schedules just didn't jive this time. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a blessed new year!

Maria said...

I can't wait to see pictures of Evan as well as Christmas with your family. Glad you are feeling some better. Congrats can't wait to hear what you are having :)

Mrs. Timothy W. Pierce Sr. said...

Congratulations!!! We are expecting our 4th baby in the middle of June. I know all about that sickness thing...this was the sickest I have ever been. Happy to say at 17 weeks...it's gone! Hang in there. Happy for you!

Matt and Silvia Decker said...

Jen, congrats on expecting baby #2. I know several people that are due in June-July ... it must be something in the water :) Do you guys have a preference: boy or girl?

Jamie said...

Very exciting news! I'm very happy for you! You are going to love having another one, I promise. It's so much fun!