Monday, December 10, 2007

My Incredible Husband!

So, for those of you ladies who think your husband is the best in the world, you'll just have to bear with me here. God has truly blessed me with the most incredible husband in the world. When I think back to May of 2003 and signing up on eHarmony.com I had no idea what was in store for me. Then when God brought Justin across my path I started getting an idea. I had always prayed that I would have a marriage like my Grandma and Grandpa Slagenweit. Let me explain, after 50 plus years of marriage they were still "newlyweds". As in love or more in love than the day they got married. No, Justin and I are not at 50 years yet, but it has truly been the happiest years of my life. That being said, I have had the best life in the world! Justin has taken the God given responsibility of being the leader of our home and I am SO thankful for that. I know it isn't always the easiest job loving me, but never once has he done anything but love me unconditionally. He lets me know that on a daily and even hourly basis some days. So why am I bragging on him now. Well, for one I don't do it enough and two I was reminded yet again how awesome he is. It has been a pretty sleepless few weeks with Evan due to teething, tummy pain, etc. As much as I try not to get grumpy with the lack of sleep it unfortunately comes out sometimes. Today, he sent me to the Spa for the afternoon for some serious relaxing. A facial, massage and sauna were among the things on the agenda. He knows how much I enjoy this! Mind you, he kept a teething Evan with him! It was while I was there that I thanked God once again for sending Justin into my life. Thank you God for blessing my life with this wonderful man! Thank you Justin for loving me! I love you Sweetheart!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kentncarissa said...

Aww, you really do have a great guy, im so happy for you! We are blessed women!

Down Blueberry Lane said...

Good for you for getting such a great guy!!

The massage thing is awesome, I was given a gift certificate to one from a lady in our church and it was awesome.

Truckin Teeds said...

WOW! I'm SO impressed!! I'm definately showing this blog post to my hubby (me and alot of other wives, I'm sure)!! I hope you guys are doing well. Be safe while you travel home, and be sure to post lots of pics of Evan's first Christmas! :o)