Friday, July 20, 2007

Three weeks old!

These are some pictures of Evan at three weeks old. It's hard to believe that on Sunday he will be four weeks already! My Mom got him the outfit he's wearing and even though it's newborn it still seems to swallow him up. He is growing though. As close as we can figure it he is about 7lbs and 14ozs now. He is taking about three to four ounces per feeding now. We needed to switch formulas last week after a few days of very bad tummy pains. He's doing great now that we switched and seems to be able to eat more as well. His next check up is Aug 1 so I will be anxious to see what the doctor has to say. He still does really well at sleeping most of the night. I think once he gets a little bigger he will soon skip the 2am feeding. So that is how Mister Evan is doing! I will blog more about my parents being here tomorrow.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Maria said...

He is so cute!! I am impressed that you got a lot of pictures up:)

Springer Family said...

he's gettings so big! Its amazing how fast they change & grow. Eating a lot must be a boy thing - Korey eats about 4 oz now too. :-)

Truckin Teeds said...

Awww...looks like he's growing fast. I hope we get to come see you guys sometime!! Take care!

David and April said...

We are a very proud Aunt and Uncle! He's soooo cute! He looks like your hubby! Did I mention we can't wait till yall come back home to PA??? Hugs and kisses!! Love ya!

Down Blueberry Lane said...

Congrats on your little one, he is a cutie.